WHEN WAS THE PROJECT?
November 2018 to February 2019
WHERE IS THE PROJECT?
Karl Johans gt 14, Oslo
WHAT WAS THE BRIEF? WHAT WAS DESIGNED AND INSTALLED?
The fabrication, supply and install of all metal work items within the multi level department store. As specified by NSW architects.
– Railings atrium over three floors all with oak handrail
– Steel teel and glass orangerie
– Steel and glass walls
– Steel stairs with railings and oak handrails throughout the building – Railings into main entrance with oak handrails
– Stainless steel handrails for all emergency stairways
– Laser cut special design railings for top floor terrace both inside railing and railing on edge of building
– Laser cut special commission tower on top floor terrace.
– Railing around small terrace second highest floor half round.
– Table inside tower on top floor terrace